Are you new to the Southwest? Or maybe you have been here a while and are feeling overwhelmed? Maybe your landscape is merely okay, but you want a nicer feel to the space – or maybe to turn it into an edible landscape? I am here to help you!
This membership site is created to help you enjoy your garden by eliminating the gardening guesswork.
I believe that knowing the when and how of gardening in our unique area will help you become a successful Southwestern gardener.
Yes, you could simply follow my website and get 300 words a week, and even some helpful hints from my Facebook page - but this membership site offers so much more than a static weekly article or a few tips.
Membership Site Features
On this site you will have access to
* live question and answer sessions with me
* how-to videos made just for members - in response to what you ask me about
* downloadable how-to hand outs and content not on my website or in my newsletters
* a community of fellow gardeners to help you solve the issues that we are all facing
* occasional special offers for Southwest gardeners from tool companies, seed companies, book publishers, and more
With New Content Added Weekly!